rmta Scholarship Opportinities
RMTA is pleased to offer a Senior Scholarship to a deserving student of any RMTA teacher member.
- The applicant’s teacher must have been an active member of RMTA for two years.
- Any applicant must currently be accepted and enrolled as a freshman in a college, university or conservatory with the intent to major or minor in music.
- Students must have participated in at least four RMTA events to qualify.
- In the event there are more than two applicants, each entrant may be asked to present two contrasting works to an RMTA judges panel.
- RMTA reserves the right to withhold this award or extend the deadline in extenuating circumstances, based on the committee’s recommendations.
For more information on the Senior Scholarship and how to apply, please contact us